Right from the day, it has been launched, Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni has been in news all the time. The shooting of this film is going on in full swing and things are getting bigger day by day.
Latest update reveals that young hero Nithin has bagged the Nizam area distribution rights of the film for a huge price. He himself revealed the news through his Twitter handle.
Currently, the shoot of the film is going on in north India and the makers are busy canning some heavy duty scenes on Balakrishna and team.
Happy 2 announce tht v vl b distributing d prestigious N.B.K gari 100film GAUTAMIPUTRA SATAKARNI 4 Nizam area..thanku krish n rajeev garu.??
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) October 1, 2016
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake