Right from the day, it has been launched, Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni has been in news all the time. The shooting of this film is going on in full swing and things are getting bigger day by day.
Latest update reveals that young hero Nithin has bagged the Nizam area distribution rights of the film for a huge price. He himself revealed the news through his Twitter handle.
Currently, the shoot of the film is going on in north India and the makers are busy canning some heavy duty scenes on Balakrishna and team.
Happy 2 announce tht v vl b distributing d prestigious N.B.K gari 100film GAUTAMIPUTRA SATAKARNI 4 Nizam area..thanku krish n rajeev garu.??
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) October 1, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai