Star hero, Nithin is back in the game with the super success of his last film Bheeshma. He has some four films in his kitty and two were already on floors when the lockdown was declared.
The latest we hear is that Nithin has decided to join the sets of his new film ‘Rang De’ from the month of August and plans are being made for the same. The talk is that he wants to wrap up at least two films by this year-end and concentrate on his wedding once again.
Rang De is halfway through and is directed by Venky Atluri. It has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Apart from this film, Nithin also has the remake of Andha Dhun and a Chandrasekhar Yeleti film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe