Hero Nithin was busy with his wedding which was wrapped up recently. He has been enjoying his time with his newly wedded wife from the last few weeks and now he is back in the grind.
Nithin has four films lined up in the years to come and now he has hit the gym to get back to full fitness. He posted a video where he is seen doing 500 jump ropes in under three and half minutes and this shows Nithin’s amazing fitness levels.
Nithin was shooting for Rang De when the lockdown happened. Apart from this, he also has films lined up with Merlapaka Gandhi, Chandrasekhar Yeleti, and Krishna Chaitanya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood