Hero Nithin was busy with his wedding which was wrapped up recently. He has been enjoying his time with his newly wedded wife from the last few weeks and now he is back in the grind.
Nithin has four films lined up in the years to come and now he has hit the gym to get back to full fitness. He posted a video where he is seen doing 500 jump ropes in under three and half minutes and this shows Nithin’s amazing fitness levels.
Nithin was shooting for Rang De when the lockdown happened. Apart from this, he also has films lined up with Merlapaka Gandhi, Chandrasekhar Yeleti, and Krishna Chaitanya.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case