Srinivasa Kalyanam was one of the biggest flops in Nithin and Dil Raju’s career. The film brought a big loss to the makers but surprisingly has found an audience on small screen.
The update is that the dubbed version fo Srinivasa Kalyanam has clocked 100 million views on YouTube. This is something unique as dubbed Telugu films get a good response if they are action-oriented.
But Srinivasa Kalyanam is a family drama and that too filled with Telugu nativity. It was directed by Satish Vegensa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date