Sometime back, we had revealed that Nithin’s new film in the direction of Krishna Chaitanya has completed its first schedule. The latest we hear is that the team will move to the US for a month long schedule.
Almost half of the talkie part will be canned in the US where the story is set to an extent. If one can remember, Nithin’s previous film, LIE was shot for most of its part in the US.
Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram are producing this film which will showcase Nithin in a completely new way. Megha Akash plays the female lead in the film and Thaman scores music.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years