Nithya Menen has joined the sets of Gunasekhar’s upcoming 3D film Rudhramadevi after a brief gap. She had earlier shot for the film in Hyderabad and recently, she went to Adilabad district where the film’s shooting is currently progressing. Although Nithya Menen is playing a cameo in the film, it’s said to be quite a crucial role which has a huge impact on Rudhramadevi’s character.
The film’s shooting has been going on for the past one week near Kuntala waterfall in Adilabad district and a song was canned on Anushka and Rana Daggubati. Gunasekhar is reportedly quite happy with the footage he has shot in this region and he told the local media that more efforts are needed to improve the facilities near Kuntala waterfall. He also added that he was glad that he shot the film in this region instead of going abroad.
Meanwhile, Nithya Menen’s latest film Malini 22 is gearing up for release in the second half of this month. Sripriya has directed the film and Rajkumar Sethupathy has produced it. She’ll also be seen in Cheran’s Yemito Ee Maya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut