The film also stars Nithya Menen’s OK Bangaram co-star Dulqer Salman and the couple was in town to promote the film. Speaking at the promotional event, Nithya said that the chemistry between the lead pair will be the biggest highlight of this unique love story.
Adding further, Nithya also said that she is super excited for the release of Janatha Garage and Inkokkadu where she plays different characters.
Abhishek Pictures are bringing 100 Days of Love to Telugu as the film releases this Friday.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu