The film also stars Nithya Menen’s OK Bangaram co-star Dulqer Salman and the couple was in town to promote the film. Speaking at the promotional event, Nithya said that the chemistry between the lead pair will be the biggest highlight of this unique love story.
Adding further, Nithya also said that she is super excited for the release of Janatha Garage and Inkokkadu where she plays different characters.
Abhishek Pictures are bringing 100 Days of Love to Telugu as the film releases this Friday.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites