Actress Nithya Menen has been receiving a lot of negative comments on her social media from several people who have been condemning her for not speaking up on social media with regard to the massive relief efforts that are going on to help people affected by the Kerala floods.
The actress who generally doesn’t react to stuff like this on social media posted a video to give a clarification. Saying that it is under her discretion to decide what she wants to post on social media and that not posting something on social media doesn’t mean she is not doing anything about it, the actress added that she finds it silly that people think only social media defines what a person does.
Addressing the trolls who have been saying several things with regard to her actively promoting Mission Mangal in such a scenario, Nithya said that it was her job and that she is expected to do it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times