Nithya Menen is quite a busy bee these days. Few weeks ago, she had officially signed the remake of 22 Female Kottayam which will be directed by former actress Sri Priya. The film’s shooting will commence soon and it’ll be simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil. Now, she has signed yet another film which will reportedly be made in all the four South Indian languages. Kannada director Nagasekhar is going to helm the project and it’ll be produced by Vajreshwari Kumar. Nithya Menen and Nagasekhar had earlier teamed up for another Kannada film Mynaa, which turned out to be a big hit. Apparently, Nithya Menen will play the lead role in all the four languages and the team is looking out for different heroes for each of the four versions. The film’s Kannada version has been titled as Om Ome. More details about this film will be revealed soon
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release