Nithya Menen is a busy bee these days, thanks to a string of films in Telugu and Tamil. While she will be enacting the role of Savitri in NTR biopic, the actress has signed two other films in Tamil including Iron Lady, the biopic of Jayalalithaa.
Meanwhile, the actress has joined the cast of Mysskin’s upcoming film, Psycho, and the shoot has already begun in Chennai. The film stars Udhaynidhi Stalin, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Nithya Menen among several other actors. Nithya is all praise for the energy on the sets and stated that she is happy to be part of the film. Incidentally, it is the first time that she is collaborating with Mysskin.
Meanwhile, the actress is awaiting the release of her multi-lingual film, Praana, and she is likely to announce another film in Telugu soon. All in all, it is turning out to be quite an eventful year for the talented actress.
- Record 100 crore pre-release business for a Malayalam film
- Competition intensifies between Petta and Viswasam
- Will KGF live up to all its hype?
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star