Nithya Menen’s upcoming bilingual film in Sri Priya’s direction is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The film was recently launched in Chennai and the first schedule of the Telugu version is progressing in Hyderabad. Nithya Menen is playing a nurse in the film and it’s said to be one of the most challenging roles in her career so far. The film is tentatively titled as Malini 22 Vijayawada and it also stars Krish J Sathaar in an important role. Rajkumar Sethupathy is producing this film and Arvind-Shankar are scoring the music. The film is a remake of a Malayalam film 22 Female Kottayam, which had Rima Kallingal and Fahad Faazil in lead roles. Incidentally, Rima Kallingal won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Malayalam) this year for her performance in this film. The story revolves around a nurse and her emotional journey after she’s raped. With someone as talented as Nithya Menen in the centre of the film, this surely promises to be a thrilling experience for the viewers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly
- Tollywood director pens an interesting role for Bollywood hero