Actress Nitya Menen’s next release will be an experimental drama titled Praana. Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram has cranked the camera for the movie. Hero Nani will be seen in a cameo in Praana.
As per the latest updates, Praana’s Malayalam version will be hitting theaters on January 18. And then, the film’s Telugu, Kannada and Hindi versions will be releasing on February 8.
VK Prakash has directed Praana. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event