Actress Nitya Menen’s next release will be an experimental drama titled Praana. Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram has cranked the camera for the movie. Hero Nani will be seen in a cameo in Praana.
As per the latest updates, Praana’s Malayalam version will be hitting theaters on January 18. And then, the film’s Telugu, Kannada and Hindi versions will be releasing on February 8.
VK Prakash has directed Praana. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?