Actress Nitya Menen’s next release will be an experimental drama titled Praana. Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram has cranked the camera for the movie. Hero Nani will be seen in a cameo in Praana.
As per the latest updates, Praana’s Malayalam version will be hitting theaters on January 18. And then, the film’s Telugu, Kannada and Hindi versions will be releasing on February 8.
VK Prakash has directed Praana. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?