After Tamil and Malayalam films, it’s the turn of Kannada films to test their luck in Andhra Pradesh. Already, couple of Kannada films are going to remade in Telugu and more films are expected to be either dubbed or remade. Recently, Pooja Gandhi starrer Dandupalyam did quite well at box office in Andhra Pradesh.
Now, another Kannada film titled Myna starring Nithya Menen, Sarath Kumar and Chetan is going to be released in Telugu. The film is said to be inspired from a real life incident which was narrated by a police office to director Nagasekhar. The romantic drama stars Nithya Menen and Chetan in lead roles whereas Sarath Kumar is playing the role of a police officer. A major part of Myna is being reshot to suit the sensibilities of Telugu audience and buzz is that even the climax is being changed.
After Jabardasth, Nithya Menen will soon be seen in Nithin’s upcoming film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and another bilingual film Yemito Ee Maya is currently under production.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections