Currently, star actor Vijay Sethupathi is busy with multiple projects across the South film industry. Recently, his new film titled, 800, a film based on the life story of Sri Lankan cricketer Muttiah Muralitharan was announced.
Now, the latest news is that Vijay Sethupathi has signed a concept-oriented film in Malayalam. Reportedly, talented actress Nithya Menen will be pairing opposite Sethupathi in the film which will have a simultaneous release in all South languages.
Nithya was also seen in the recently released web series Breathe with Abhishek. More details regarding the above said project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed