It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam’s next project will go on floors by the end of this year. The latest update is that talented actress, Nithya Menen has been finalized as one of the heroines in the film.
Tentatively titled Komali, this film features Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Music maestro AR. Rahman will compose the sound track.
Keerthi Suresh is the other female lead in the film and this is the second time that Nithya Menon will be working with Mani Ratnam after Ok Bangaram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?