It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam’s next project will go on floors by the end of this year. The latest update is that talented actress, Nithya Menen has been finalized as one of the heroines in the film.
Tentatively titled Komali, this film features Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Music maestro AR. Rahman will compose the sound track.
Keerthi Suresh is the other female lead in the film and this is the second time that Nithya Menon will be working with Mani Ratnam after Ok Bangaram.
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative