It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam’s next project will go on floors by the end of this year. The latest update is that talented actress, Nithya Menen has been finalized as one of the heroines in the film.
Tentatively titled Komali, this film features Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Music maestro AR. Rahman will compose the sound track.
Keerthi Suresh is the other female lead in the film and this is the second time that Nithya Menon will be working with Mani Ratnam after Ok Bangaram.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar