It’s a common practice in Tollywood that if one movie becomes a super hit, then that star’s two or three movies from other languages will be dubbed and released to cash in on the stars popularity. The same thing is happening in Telugu with bubbly actress Nitya Menen.
Apparently this Malayali beauty has given two super hits in ‘Ala Modalaindi’ and ‘Ishq’ in Telugu. So to cash in on her recent fame, producers have decided to dub her Malayalam movies into Telugu and reap the benefits. Movies like ‘Apoorva Ragam’ and ‘Violin’ have been dubbed in Telugu with ‘50% Love’ and ‘Dil se’ titles respectively. Lets see how this milky beauty’s Malayalam movies fare in Telugu.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble