The shooting of Trivikram and Allu Arjun’s latest film has commenced recently and is making some steady progress. The news about the hunt for the third heroine was doing the rounds, and it was reported that Pranitha has bagged that role. However, the latest reports suggest that Trivikram has chosen Nithya Menon to play the third heroine. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received.
This yet to be titled movie has Allu Arjun romancing three heroines namely Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon. Trivikram and Allu Arjun were earlier associated for the movie Julayi which was the biggest hit in Allu Arjun’s career until Race Gurram happened.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic