Nithya Menen, one of the most acclaimed actresses down South, has taken a strong decision – to not accept any film in which her character dies. Nithya revealed this interesting tidbit in a recent interview with a popular online English portal.
“I’m never going to do another film where I’m going to die. They’re always killing me for an emotional high or something! I got Mersal, and I told Atlee, I’d made up my mind that I’m not going to do a film where I die again and you’re again bringing this!,” Nithya said.
The talented actress further opined that everyone tends to typecast and ‘put things in a box’. “If you do one scene in a certain way, people keep thinking of you only in that way. That’s why this happens. Hopefully, I’ll be able to break that pattern sometime,” she said. Incidentally, Nithya’s characters die in her last three movies – Awe, Mersal and Inkokkadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards