Nithya Menen, one of the most acclaimed actresses down South, has taken a strong decision – to not accept any film in which her character dies. Nithya revealed this interesting tidbit in a recent interview with a popular online English portal.
“I’m never going to do another film where I’m going to die. They’re always killing me for an emotional high or something! I got Mersal, and I told Atlee, I’d made up my mind that I’m not going to do a film where I die again and you’re again bringing this!,” Nithya said.
The talented actress further opined that everyone tends to typecast and ‘put things in a box’. “If you do one scene in a certain way, people keep thinking of you only in that way. That’s why this happens. Hopefully, I’ll be able to break that pattern sometime,” she said. Incidentally, Nithya’s characters die in her last three movies – Awe, Mersal and Inkokkadu.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized