Nivetha Pethuraj was in news a few days back as she completed the Formula One driving course. Not many know that she is also playing a key role in Rana’s Virata Parvam.
Speaking about the same, Nivetha says that she will be seen in an extended cameo in the film. The noted actress also adds that her role has been the toughest in her career and she shot intense action episodes during the rainy days in Hyderabad.
Virata Parvam has some days of shoot left and stars Sai Pallavi in a crucial role. Venu Ugudula is the director behind this film which is being co-produced by Suresh Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene