That young Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas is one of the most talented actresses in Tollywood is a known fact. After a brief gap, Nivetha will be seen playing a small but crucial role in Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s upcoming thriller, 118. The film is hitting screens on March 1.
In a latest promotional interview, Nivetha revealed that for the first time, she has dubbed her dialogues in Telugu in her own voice in 118. The actress is eagerly awaiting the response to her new feat and of course audiences’ reaction to the film. Even Kalyan Ram and his brother NTR were all praise for Nivetha’s emotional performance in a couple of scenes in 118.
Articles that might interest you:
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Press Note: Disco Raja USA Premiers Today