That young Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas is one of the most talented actresses in Tollywood is a known fact. After a brief gap, Nivetha will be seen playing a small but crucial role in Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s upcoming thriller, 118. The film is hitting screens on March 1.
In a latest promotional interview, Nivetha revealed that for the first time, she has dubbed her dialogues in Telugu in her own voice in 118. The actress is eagerly awaiting the response to her new feat and of course audiences’ reaction to the film. Even Kalyan Ram and his brother NTR were all praise for Nivetha’s emotional performance in a couple of scenes in 118.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Released date locked for Saakini Daakini
- Solid 3-day collections of Karthikeya 2 in Telugu states are here
- Here is the latest update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather
- Karthikeya 2’s latest AP & TS collections are extraordinary
- Anand Deverakonda’s Highway trailer promises an engrossing thriller
- Independence Day collections of Sita Ramam, Bimbisara and Karthikeya 2 in Nizam