Nearly four months after Jai Lava Kusa released, Nivetha Thomas has finally signed a new film in Telugu. The actress will play the lead role in Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film which will be directed by cameraman-turned-directed Sai Sriram.
The actress reportedly loved her role in the script which Sai Sriram had written; however, at this moment, details about the film have been kept under the wraps.
After acting in Ninnu Kori and Jai Lava Kusa, Nivetha took a short break from work to focus on her studies, and it’s only now, after she completed writing her exams, that she has signed a film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma