Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released thriller, 118. Buoyed by the success, Nivetha is eagerly waiting for the release of her upcoming Telugu movies, Brochevarevarura and Swaasa.
Meanwhile, Nivetha revealed in a latest interview that she wishes to return to Tamil film industry. In the past, Nivetha was seen in popular Tamil movies such as Kamal Haasan’s Papanasam, Vijay’s Jilla and Poraali. It’s been more than 4 years since Nivetha had a straight Tamil release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat