Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released thriller, 118. Buoyed by the success, Nivetha is eagerly waiting for the release of her upcoming Telugu movies, Brochevarevarura and Swaasa.
Meanwhile, Nivetha revealed in a latest interview that she wishes to return to Tamil film industry. In the past, Nivetha was seen in popular Tamil movies such as Kamal Haasan’s Papanasam, Vijay’s Jilla and Poraali. It’s been more than 4 years since Nivetha had a straight Tamil release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ might be out on this date
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream