Post the success of Premamm, Nivin Pauly has become a superstar of sorts and all his films are awaited quite eagerly. His new film along with superstar Mohan Lal, Kayamkulam Kochunni has released last Thrusday to a superb talk all over.
What’s more interesting is that the film has made a total gross of 5.3 crores on the first day which is the highest ever for a Malayalam film to date.
The historical drama is directed by Rosshan Andrews and has Priya Anand in a key role. Gopi Sundar scores music. The film has also released in a select few theaters in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo on another level in Nizam
- Sudheer’s role revealed in V the movie
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel