Post the success of Premamm, Nivin Pauly has become a superstar of sorts and all his films are awaited quite eagerly. His new film along with superstar Mohan Lal, Kayamkulam Kochunni has released last Thrusday to a superb talk all over.
What’s more interesting is that the film has made a total gross of 5.3 crores on the first day which is the highest ever for a Malayalam film to date.
The historical drama is directed by Rosshan Andrews and has Priya Anand in a key role. Gopi Sundar scores music. The film has also released in a select few theaters in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy