Post the success of Premamm, Nivin Pauly has become a superstar of sorts and all his films are awaited quite eagerly. His new film along with superstar Mohan Lal, Kayamkulam Kochunni has released last Thrusday to a superb talk all over.
What’s more interesting is that the film has made a total gross of 5.3 crores on the first day which is the highest ever for a Malayalam film to date.
The historical drama is directed by Rosshan Andrews and has Priya Anand in a key role. Gopi Sundar scores music. The film has also released in a select few theaters in Hyderabad.
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu