Post the success of Premamm, Nivin Pauly has become a superstar of sorts and all his films are awaited quite eagerly. His new film along with superstar Mohan Lal, Kayamkulam Kochunni has released last Thrusday to a superb talk all over.
What’s more interesting is that the film has made a total gross of 5.3 crores on the first day which is the highest ever for a Malayalam film to date.
The historical drama is directed by Rosshan Andrews and has Priya Anand in a key role. Gopi Sundar scores music. The film has also released in a select few theaters in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres