Nivin Pauly is a top star in Malayalam and is followed by many in the country. He did a film called Moothon that was directed by Geetu Mohan Das and won a lot of acclaim.
The latest we hear is that the film has won big at the 2020 New York Film Festival. The film three awards for Best Actor, Director, and child actor which is a great thing for a regional film.
The film is a dark drama set in Mumbai which deals with human trafficking. The making and performances were appreciated big time by the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name