Nivin Pauly is a top star in Malayalam and is followed by many in the country. He did a film called Moothon that was directed by Geetu Mohan Das and won a lot of acclaim.
The latest we hear is that the film has won big at the 2020 New York Film Festival. The film three awards for Best Actor, Director, and child actor which is a great thing for a regional film.
The film is a dark drama set in Mumbai which deals with human trafficking. The making and performances were appreciated big time by the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood