Although F2 released amid a huge completion from the two other Sankranthi biggies like NTR Kathanayakudu and Vinaya Vidheya Rama, the film turned out to be the biggest blockbuster of this season. In its 11-day theatrical run, F2 collected over Rs 64 crore share worldwide.
In Nizam, on Tuesday, F2 collected a decent share of Rs 70 lakhs, taking its 11-day total Nizam share to Rs 16.82 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama is continuing its disappointing run. The film, on Tuesday, shockingly registered Rs 13 lakh negative share and ended up with day deficits. VVR has almost ended its run in Nizam with a share of just about Rs 12.68 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero