Released on January 12, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster Fun and Frustration, is continuing its dream run even in its third week. Especially, the film is setting the cash registers ringing at the box-offices across Nizam.
On Saturday, F2 collected a whopping Rs 1.30 crore share in Nizam. Meanwhile, Akhil’s Mr Majnu had an average Saturday and could collect only Rs 65 lakhs share in Nizam. F2 clearly dominating Mr Majnu and the film has also crossed the rare Rs 20 crore share mark in Nizam. On the other hand, Mr Majnu has a tough challenge in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out