Released on January 12, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster Fun and Frustration, is continuing its dream run even in its third week. Especially, the film is setting the cash registers ringing at the box-offices across Nizam.
On Saturday, F2 collected a whopping Rs 1.30 crore share in Nizam. Meanwhile, Akhil’s Mr Majnu had an average Saturday and could collect only Rs 65 lakhs share in Nizam. F2 clearly dominating Mr Majnu and the film has also crossed the rare Rs 20 crore share mark in Nizam. On the other hand, Mr Majnu has a tough challenge in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero