Tamil star ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram has a huge fan following in Telugu. Fans cherish his award winning performances in films such as Sivaputrudu, Aparichithudu, Nanna and I to name a few. This talented star is currently wrapping up a high budget action thriller titled Inkokkadu.
According to the latest update, NKR Films’ Neelam Krishna Reddy has grabbed the Telugu theatrical rights of Inkokkadu for a fancy amount. Inkokkadu is titled Iru Mugan in Tamil and the film stars Nayanthara and Nitya Menen as the female leads.
The film is being directed by Arima Nambi fame Anand Shankar and produced by Shibu Thameens, who produced Vijay’s Puli last year. The film’s teaser raised fans’ expectations already. The makers are planning to unveil the audio album on August 2.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur