The shooting for Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film, Entha Manchivaadavuraa, is going on a fast space. Being helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi director Sathish Vegesna, the film is said to be an out and out family entertainer.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film during Sankranthi 2020. Now, with this latest entry into the Sankranthi club, the coming festival season is going to be even more colorful at the box office.
Entha Manchivadavura has Mehreen Pirzada as its leading lady. The film is being produced by Aditya Music’s Umesh Gupta and senior producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad. Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules