It’s well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth will be meeting his fans from the 26th to 31st of this month. Rajini will be exclusively posing for photographs with each of his fans in this meeting. More than 1,000 fans are expected to meet Rajini each day.
Meanwhile, preparations are underway at the Raghavendra Swamy Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai to ensure no unwanted incidents take place during the meeting. The All India Rajini Fans Association has issued several strict guidelines to be followed by fans.
No fan must consume alcohol before or after entering the meeting hall. Also, hugging the Super Star and falling at his feet for blessings have also been ruled out. All the fans must carry their fans association’s ID card to the meeting.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims