This news was officially revealed by the renowned production house Geetha Arts today via a press note. Reasons for taking such a move are yet unknown. But interestingly, the makers will conduct a pre-release event for the film in the second week of April.
With this news coming out, it is quite evident that the production house has made certain clever plans to promote their film. What will be their course of action and which part does Allu Arjun plays in all this, only time will tell.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller