In a majorly disappointing news for all the fans of Baahubali franchise, Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav has said that no permission will be granted for Baahubali’s benefit shows in the state.
Also ruling out the permission to hike the ticket prices, the minister further said the government will take strict action against the theater managements that sell tickets at a higher price and with attractive combo offers.
Srinivas Yadav went on to say that the government will extend its total cooperation for the film’s smooth theatrical run. It is well-known that Srinivas Yadav recently gave permission for 5 shows a day request from Baahubali producers.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions