The ongoing second wave of Novel Coronavirus is disrupting the shooting schedules and release dates of several big-ticket Tollywood films. Already, a few films that were supposed to release in April, have been postponed indefinitely. On the other hand, shootings of several movies have been halted temporarily due to the sudden spike in COVID-19 positive cases.
In this scenario, a delay in the release of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated pan-India action drama, Pushpa, seemed inevitable. Speculations are rife that Pushpa’s makers have withdrawn from the August 13 race, and are planning to release the film later this year.
But the latest update is that there is no truth to these speculations as Pushpa’s makers are determined to release their movie as per the schedule. The shooting is currently underway with a limited crew and strict safety measures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark