Fans and trade circles are eagerly waiting for the epic summer box-office clash between Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya. Both the movies were slated for April 27 release.
However, there have been several reports over the past few days that Naa Peru Surya’s release has been advanced by a couple of weeks. This morning, Naa Peru Surya’s team clarified that there are no such plans to change the film’s release date and that the film is on track to hit the screens on April 27.
Meanwhile, Naa Peru Surya’s first song, Sainika, will be out on January 26, as a Republic Day treat. Vakkantham Vamsi is the film’s director and Anu Emmanuel is the leading lady. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing the movie and Naga Babu is presenting it.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record