Fans and trade circles are eagerly waiting for the epic summer box-office clash between Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya. Both the movies were slated for April 27 release.
However, there have been several reports over the past few days that Naa Peru Surya’s release has been advanced by a couple of weeks. This morning, Naa Peru Surya’s team clarified that there are no such plans to change the film’s release date and that the film is on track to hit the screens on April 27.
Meanwhile, Naa Peru Surya’s first song, Sainika, will be out on January 26, as a Republic Day treat. Vakkantham Vamsi is the film’s director and Anu Emmanuel is the leading lady. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing the movie and Naga Babu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake