Recently, there was a huge discussion among fans and trade circles when the makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, announced that the film will be released on April 27, 2018. This led to numerous speculations that Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ongoing social drama, Naa Peru Surya, will be postponed to May next summer.
However, Bunny Vas, one of the makers of Naa Peru Surya, confirmed in a latest media interaction that Naa Peru Surya will be released on April 27, 2018 as announced earlier. This means that both the films will be entangled in an intense clash at the box-office next summer. We will have to wait for a few more months to see if any of these two movies will release on a different day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break
- Poll : Whose performance impressed you the most in Master?
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold