Recently, there was a huge discussion among fans and trade circles when the makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, announced that the film will be released on April 27, 2018. This led to numerous speculations that Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ongoing social drama, Naa Peru Surya, will be postponed to May next summer.
However, Bunny Vas, one of the makers of Naa Peru Surya, confirmed in a latest media interaction that Naa Peru Surya will be released on April 27, 2018 as announced earlier. This means that both the films will be entangled in an intense clash at the box-office next summer. We will have to wait for a few more months to see if any of these two movies will release on a different day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar