Hero Nithiin got engaged to his lady love Shalini Kandukuri a few weeks ago. The wedding is scheduled to take place on April 16 at a star hotel in Dubai. A grand reception was planned for friends and colleagues in Hyderabad on the 21st of April.
However, with the unexpected outbreak of the deadly Novel Coronavirus, Nithiin’s wedding has become a hot topic. Soon after Coronavirus began to spread in the Middle East and especially Dubai, there were reports that the venue for the wedding may be shifted to Hyderabad.
But Nithiin’s father and senior producer Sudhakar Reddy and sister Nikitha Reddy seem to be unsure about the big day. In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Nikitha Reddy said that the families have not yet decided whether to postpone the wedding date or shift the venue. “We will take a decision soon,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya