Star hero Ram Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR, in which he co-stars NTR. Charan will also share screen space with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi in Koratala Siva’s Acharya. However, Charan’s role will only be an extended cameo and not a full-length one.
Until recently, there have been numerous speculations about Charan’s next project. There has been a strong buzz that Charan had okayed a script narrated by Bheeshma director Venky Kudumula and that an official announcement regarding this crazy project will be out very soon.
But if the latest reports are anything to go by, Charan is yet to give his nod for Venky’s script. This once again leaves a mystery around Charan’s next film. If things fall into place as expected, leading banner UV Creations will bankroll the project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series