Powerstar Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s much-awaited project is on the last leg of its shoot. The unit has recently left to Europe for a major scheduled where two songs and a few crucial scenes will be canned.
Meanwhile, news reveals that the first look will be unveiled on November 7th. But the latest we hear is that there is no clue regarding this news and the film’s first look may not release on the said date. Reasons for this are yet unknown and this is disappointing Pawan fans big time.
Tentatively titled Agnathavasi, the film has Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the leading ladies. Anirudh scores the music for this high budget entertainer which is scheduled for a January 10th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues