The Hyderabad schedule of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’ has commenced on March 26th in Hyderabad and work is proceeding at a good pace. A special set has been erected for this purpose and the producers are going all out for this movie.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is known for its uncompromising production values and for ‘Janatha Garage’, no expense is being spared. The production team is backing director Koratala Shiva completely and the result is going to be there for everyone to see very soon.
NTR and Mohanlal’s combo in the film is going to be a special highlight and Koratala is reportedly enjoying directing these two naturally talented actors. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Samantha is playing the female lead, with a special role by Nithya Menen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?