The Hyderabad schedule of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’ has commenced on March 26th in Hyderabad and work is proceeding at a good pace. A special set has been erected for this purpose and the producers are going all out for this movie.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is known for its uncompromising production values and for ‘Janatha Garage’, no expense is being spared. The production team is backing director Koratala Shiva completely and the result is going to be there for everyone to see very soon.
NTR and Mohanlal’s combo in the film is going to be a special highlight and Koratala is reportedly enjoying directing these two naturally talented actors. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Samantha is playing the female lead, with a special role by Nithya Menen.
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies