Ace director S.S.Rajamouli says that he cannot even consider a Bollywood film till another 4 years.“I have a number of movie commitments with our Industry that will take me at least 4 years to fulfill, so I cannot think about Hindi movies until then”, he said. He made these comments at a special press meet held to introduce the Makuta Vfx Team
“Kamal Kannan is the reason behind me starting Eega.He provided the spark by challenging me to narrate a story that people may find tough to believe. He gave me the confidence needed for this movie”,Rajamouli said. He was all praise for the VFX team of ‘Eega’. “Everyone in the team is responsible for the success. Together they were able to achieve stunning visual effects that were not seen before by the audience”, he said.
Pete Dropper, a key Vfx team member of Makuta, said that ‘Eega’ showcased how high quality visual effects could change the overall movie experience of viewers. He said that their goal would be to bring about a high standard of visual effects to the Indian movie industry. Cinematographer Sendhil Kumar and Producer Sai Korrapati were part of this meet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film