Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy was mired in numerous controversies due to the use of certain cuss words. Even Vijay was criticized for glorifying profanity. But it looks like the young hero has made an important decision.
During a media interaction while promoting NOTA in Hyderabad today, Vijay revealed an interesting incident that happened at Hyderabad airport while he was visiting Chennai sometime back. Vijay said that an old man came to him and told him that he and his young daughters like Vijay’s movie very much, but requested him to stop using offensive language in his movies.
“I really liked the way he had advised me. It made me think,” said Vijay. Well, does that mean there will be no more cuss words in Vijay’s movies in future?
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career