Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy was mired in numerous controversies due to the use of certain cuss words. Even Vijay was criticized for glorifying profanity. But it looks like the young hero has made an important decision.
During a media interaction while promoting NOTA in Hyderabad today, Vijay revealed an interesting incident that happened at Hyderabad airport while he was visiting Chennai sometime back. Vijay said that an old man came to him and told him that he and his young daughters like Vijay’s movie very much, but requested him to stop using offensive language in his movies.
“I really liked the way he had advised me. It made me think,” said Vijay. Well, does that mean there will be no more cuss words in Vijay’s movies in future?
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack