Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy was mired in numerous controversies due to the use of certain cuss words. Even Vijay was criticized for glorifying profanity. But it looks like the young hero has made an important decision.
During a media interaction while promoting NOTA in Hyderabad today, Vijay revealed an interesting incident that happened at Hyderabad airport while he was visiting Chennai sometime back. Vijay said that an old man came to him and told him that he and his young daughters like Vijay’s movie very much, but requested him to stop using offensive language in his movies.
“I really liked the way he had advised me. It made me think,” said Vijay. Well, does that mean there will be no more cuss words in Vijay’s movies in future?
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun throwback: Raashi sings as Sai Tej dozes off
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony