The Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber has finally decided to crack down on dubbed films in the state. The Chamber has passed a few resolutions and the most important among them is the ban on dubbed films during festivals. Another key resolution is the increase in surcharge from 20% to 50% on dubbed films.
A special committee has been appointed to look into the issue and the committee members are Suresh Babu,Dil Raju, Vijayender Reddy and Natti Kumar. The move will surely cause some intense discussion among film circles.
We will have to wait and see how the theater owners and distributors react to this decision.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release