Superstar Mahesh Babu is back from a rejuvenating Parisian holiday. This evening, he interacted with the media to promote his upcoming film, the highly-anticipated political thriller Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on April 20.
Speaking at the press meet, Mahesh said that he no longer has any patience left for experimenting. “Dad’s fans may come straight to my house and attack me if I experiment with my movies in future,” quipped the Superstar.
Incidentally, Mahesh is the first and foremost actor among the top league stars in Tollywood to experiment. However, none of his path-breaking films like Takkari Donga, Nani and 1 Nenokkadine were received well by his fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’