Lakshmi Manchu is making her comeback to the big screen with Wife of Ram. The film is slated for release on July 20. Meanwhile, Lakshmi is shooting for her Kollywood comeback film, the Tamil remake of the super hit Bollywood film, Tumhari Sulu. She reprises Neha Dhupia in the movie.
Interestingly, Lakshmi said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that she is done doing serious roles and proving that she is a good actor. “Now I want to have fun. I am like water, I can take any shape. I want to see myself in entertaining roles, empowering roles, and most importantly, I want to see myself in an outright slapstick comedy like Delhi Belly,” said Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release