Lakshmi Manchu is making her comeback to the big screen with Wife of Ram. The film is slated for release on July 20. Meanwhile, Lakshmi is shooting for her Kollywood comeback film, the Tamil remake of the super hit Bollywood film, Tumhari Sulu. She reprises Neha Dhupia in the movie.
Interestingly, Lakshmi said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that she is done doing serious roles and proving that she is a good actor. “Now I want to have fun. I am like water, I can take any shape. I want to see myself in entertaining roles, empowering roles, and most importantly, I want to see myself in an outright slapstick comedy like Delhi Belly,” said Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival