Lakshmi Manchu is making her comeback to the big screen with Wife of Ram. The film is slated for release on July 20. Meanwhile, Lakshmi is shooting for her Kollywood comeback film, the Tamil remake of the super hit Bollywood film, Tumhari Sulu. She reprises Neha Dhupia in the movie.
Interestingly, Lakshmi said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that she is done doing serious roles and proving that she is a good actor. “Now I want to have fun. I am like water, I can take any shape. I want to see myself in entertaining roles, empowering roles, and most importantly, I want to see myself in an outright slapstick comedy like Delhi Belly,” said Lakshmi.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city