Lakshmi Manchu is making her comeback to the big screen with Wife of Ram. The film is slated for release on July 20. Meanwhile, Lakshmi is shooting for her Kollywood comeback film, the Tamil remake of the super hit Bollywood film, Tumhari Sulu. She reprises Neha Dhupia in the movie.
Interestingly, Lakshmi said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that she is done doing serious roles and proving that she is a good actor. “Now I want to have fun. I am like water, I can take any shape. I want to see myself in entertaining roles, empowering roles, and most importantly, I want to see myself in an outright slapstick comedy like Delhi Belly,” said Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film