RGV is a man who gets his way out from any problem with ease. But looks like that is not going to happen with Chandra Babu and TDP. Looks like the party has once again created an obstacle for the film Lakhsmi’s NTR.
The film which was supposed to release today in AP has been removed from all the theaters and the officials claim that the film might create law and order problems in the state.
An upset RGV tweeted that in spite of high court and censor clearing it, the film has been stopped and what kind of injustice it is. Now, we need to wait for the new release date.
. #LakshmisNTR has been taken out of all theatres in Andhra Pradesh with officials claiming it might cause law and order problems .Inspite of censor certificate given and high court clearing it , what law and order problems can be there is what I want to ask the forces behind?
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film