RGV is a man who gets his way out from any problem with ease. But looks like that is not going to happen with Chandra Babu and TDP. Looks like the party has once again created an obstacle for the film Lakhsmi’s NTR.
The film which was supposed to release today in AP has been removed from all the theaters and the officials claim that the film might create law and order problems in the state.
An upset RGV tweeted that in spite of high court and censor clearing it, the film has been stopped and what kind of injustice it is. Now, we need to wait for the new release date.
. #LakshmisNTR has been taken out of all theatres in Andhra Pradesh with officials claiming it might cause law and order problems .Inspite of censor certificate given and high court clearing it , what law and order problems can be there is what I want to ask the forces behind?
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey