The government of India gave permission to the theatre owners in India to screen movies with 50% occupancy. Many theatre owners were happy with this news.
Some even went ahead and started airing old films. But the response has been dull as not many have shown interest to come to the theatres. In Telugu states too, areas like Vizag and Vijayawada, some of the screens and multiplexes have started screening but the response is dull.
In the other parts of the country, the same has happened and in cities like Bangalore, many theatres that were opened have now been closed. In one way, it is clearly understood that the audience does not want to risk their lives sitting in a closed theatre as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant