The government of India gave permission to the theatre owners in India to screen movies with 50% occupancy. Many theatre owners were happy with this news.
Some even went ahead and started airing old films. But the response has been dull as not many have shown interest to come to the theatres. In Telugu states too, areas like Vizag and Vijayawada, some of the screens and multiplexes have started screening but the response is dull.
In the other parts of the country, the same has happened and in cities like Bangalore, many theatres that were opened have now been closed. In one way, it is clearly understood that the audience does not want to risk their lives sitting in a closed theatre as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience