Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan starrer Gabbar Singh is going to be shot throughout the week, despite it being a Sankranthi weekend. It’s a norm in the industry to celebrate the festival with family; however, the makers of Gabbar Singh decided not to take any breaks to wrap the schedule on time. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film is currently being shot in Hyderabad. Ganesh is producing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on April 27.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood