Tollywood filmmakers who have been hoping to get the Telangana government’s permission to resume shootings received a huge jolt. The state cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav said in a latest interview that the government is in no mood to allow shootings at least for the next 2, 3 months.
The minister said that even though the TV fraternity requested to allow shootings with limited crews and only indoor shootings, the government can’t risk given as the technicians and artistes come from various parts of the city and there’s always a risk of the virus spread again.
Talasani also said that even the movie theaters will remain shut for the next 3 months and that strict safety measures shall be followed once they reopen. The next move by the Tollywood bigwigs remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic