Tollywood filmmakers who have been hoping to get the Telangana government’s permission to resume shootings received a huge jolt. The state cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav said in a latest interview that the government is in no mood to allow shootings at least for the next 2, 3 months.
The minister said that even though the TV fraternity requested to allow shootings with limited crews and only indoor shootings, the government can’t risk given as the technicians and artistes come from various parts of the city and there’s always a risk of the virus spread again.
Talasani also said that even the movie theaters will remain shut for the next 3 months and that strict safety measures shall be followed once they reopen. The next move by the Tollywood bigwigs remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?