Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, although released in Telangana, didn’t see the light of day in Andhra Pradesh. The High Court of Andhra Pradesh had stayed the film’s release following a petition filed by several TDP leaders who alleged that the film was made with a malicious intent to tarnish the reputation of NTR’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Now, the latest update is that the AP High Court has watched the movie this evening and adjourned the judgement on the film’s release to Monday (April 15). This means that Lakshmi’s NTR will not be hitting screens on April 12 as expected. Whether the film will make it to the cinemas on April 19 remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar
- Photo Moment: Trisha reveals her life-changing moment