Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, although released in Telangana, didn’t see the light of day in Andhra Pradesh. The High Court of Andhra Pradesh had stayed the film’s release following a petition filed by several TDP leaders who alleged that the film was made with a malicious intent to tarnish the reputation of NTR’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Now, the latest update is that the AP High Court has watched the movie this evening and adjourned the judgement on the film’s release to Monday (April 15). This means that Lakshmi’s NTR will not be hitting screens on April 12 as expected. Whether the film will make it to the cinemas on April 19 remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2
- Award winning NRI director Ram Alladi to helm a sanskrit movie ‘Nabhamsi’