There is no stopping 2.0 teaser which released yesterday morning as a Vinayaka Chavithi treat. So far, the teaser has clocked over 32.4 million digital views on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
2.0’s teaser released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions. On YouTube alone, the teaser amassed over 24.8 million views including all the three versions. The teaser was viewed another 4.1 million and 3.5 million times on Facebook and Instagram.
The grand VFX and the glimpses of an epic clash between Chitti The Robot and the menacing crowman are the major highlights of 2.0 teaser. Directed by Shankar, 2.0 has Rajnikant and Akshay Kumar as the protagonist and antagonist respectively. The film releases on November 29.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake