Off late, Allu Arjun has seen massive growth in his stardom. All his films are becoming super hits and his craze in the social media and the whole of India is growing even bigger.
The latest proof is the release of his new film DJ on YouTube. The dubbed version has managed to hit 30 million views which is quite staggering. This clearly shows the craze of Bunny and how is popularity is growing even in the north of India.
Currently, Bunny is shooting for his new film Na Peru Surya which is directed by Vakkantam Vamsi.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims